welcome


Thursday 11 April 2013

Supplement in your life

Nowadays, there are so many sales of supplements in our surrounding. Maybe that is the issue for certain people including me. But actually, I admit that I am the one who surrender with that sale! Oh no! Yes, I was very addicted to supplement since I've got many problems on my face. I've tried so many product to reduce my pimple since I was 11 years old but its not working at all.(please be surprised... "she's got pimples since standard 5??? Oh seriously???") Some people may say that but I don't care. Alhamdulillah I've face that problem during my kid age, instead of now.  I still remember the first time I was thinking about "taking supplements", but its not during my teenage age. I never ever think about supplement during that time. Until I was 21, I just thought about it since I just realized that I'm gonna face the "old age" one day. I must to take care of my self. Even though I will get vitamins and minerals from what I'm eating, its not enough. Furthermore, I'm not eat by following our body requirement. I will just eat whatever I want, don't care about the food contents.
        We are human, its true vitamin comes from food and fruits we eat every day but if you're the most disciplined in term of eating, OK don't proceed with your reading. Close now~~
          For those who are still with me, especially girls, if you have skin problems(pimples), it is better for you to try Shaklee vitamin. The company founded on the philosophy of offering products in harmony with nature and good health. Shaklee are using the natural products that promote our health as well as the health of the planet. Its low cost compared with other brands has attracted me to try. I have tried the Shaklee Beauty Set include of vitamin B complex, C, and E. Each supplement interact and help each other.

B-COMPLEX :
B Vitamins are essential for good health.
Everyday stress, unhealthy eating habits and some prescription drugs can increase the risk of depleting your B vitamin supplies. Therefore, B vitamins are essential requirements in our healthy diet.

Perfect Balance, Perfect B
Shaklee B Complex offers a perfect balance of all eight B vitamins to help in maintenance of good health.
•    B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin and pantothenic acid help the body to metabolize proteins,    fats and carbohydrates into energy.*
•    Folic acid and B12 help in the formation of red blood cells in the body.  Adequate amounts of folic acid in the diet help prevent neural tube defects for women who are planning pregnancy before conception and during 12 weeks of pregnancy at a dose of 400 mcg daily.*
 
VITA E-COMPLEX
Vita-E Complex contains naturally occurring vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) from vegetable oil. It also contains selenium, which complements the activity of vitamin E. 

Each softgel capsule provides:
•    400IU of naturally sourced vitamin E and 10mcg of selenium.
•    Helps in the maintenance of good health.






VITA-C

All-Natural Vitamin C Delivered Hour After Hour

Our body loses vitamin C during everyday activities.  Sustained Release Vita-C helps with the continuous replenishment of this vitamin.  All natural Sustained Release Vita-C 500mg helps to provide vitamin C as needed. Vitamin C helps to support healthy bones, teeth, gums, as well as the general make-up of the body.*








Alhamdulillah.... After taking this vitamin, it improved my appetite and my skin. It was seriously effected me. When the vitamin is totally finished, my appetite and my skin become problems.. So it is the proof that the vitamin can treat my problems. But remember..That's Allah's permission. InsyaAllah... :) And for those who want to know more about shaklee product, please click : Shaklee Product

No comments:

Post a Comment