welcome


Friday 5 April 2013

"Who are you??",asked Mr.Harun.


Mama & Abah. Both a bit shy :)
My name is Rabiah Bt Md.Ramli. Kind of retro right? hehe.  I'm taking BBA (Hons) Human Resource, BM2431A for MGT417 class at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka. This is my first year in here. My abah's name is Md.Ramli Bin Idrus  and my mama is Samiah Bt Suradi a.k.a Lily Saemah (glamour name). Love both!!! Abah said that I was born on Wednesday, which we called it as Rabu in Bahasa. That's why he put my name as RABiah!  I'm so proud of it because my other siblings have no interesting story when they were born. That is kind of boringggg~~...hahahaha! Sorry I was extremely proud! hah! I am the youngest of 5 siblings.I was born on 1991, at HBTAR Klang, Selangor. I am Selangor's child. I have a best friend. She's very very very kind person. She is Wan Nurhusna Auni Bt Sulaiman. People usually may get jealous because of her kindness. kihkih.. :)

This is Wan Nurhusna Auni, 
my true friend.


I'm an easygoing person, sensitive, and I would like to hear others problems. I am easy to put myself to other shoes. I'm respect others as long as others respect me. I'm further my study to gain knowledge for myself, and not because of others. I don't like people who usually think that the only objective to further study is to get the good job, good position. All is Allah's work. If there is no sustenance for you to get into the good position in this world, then its not for you. We just can't give up. Many people who hold degree do a small business to earn a living. But if there is wrote for you to work as a Doctor, Engineer, President, and so ever, then it is the good sustenance for you from Allah.. This is what i called principle, which is actually to help myself from frustration in case if I'm not getting a good position one day. I just can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment