welcome


Thursday 4 April 2013

This is the beginning

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum..

First of all, take a breath... Ok welcome to my very first blog in the world!!!  RUBYDIUMM.blogspot.com. Kindly do not laughing by reading Rabiah's blog! Just make a simple lips movement please, "SMILEEEEEE"! :)  Alright, good.. Let me inform you the purpose of me creating this blog. It was created to fulfil the assessment for my MGT417 (Information Technology in Business) subject. I've never create a blog for the rest of my life. Furthermore, we have to create a blog in English. So maybe there are a lot of things that I do wrong, kindly please correct me. I don't mind at all because I am new...
As in Malay pantun:
          "Buah cempedak di luar pagar, 
                  Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
           Saya budak baru belajar,
                   Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan" 
           Wink wink~~


1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum

    “Hampir Setiap Detik berlalu, seperti ada bayu melalui pipiku
    Aku bingar depan suasana, tapi yg pasti Cintaku xakan pernah
    Lenyap”

    Xpenah xsyg
    Xpenah xrindu
    Semoga Kita Jumpa Lagi….


    ReplyDelete